Galimatya total kapital sou zafè eleksyon an.

Gelin_

Post by Gelin_ » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:37 am

PKF?</B> - Apre Panzou ak Kaminizye Se Operasyon Filalang. Kplim sezi....:-(

gelin

Michel Nau_

Post by Michel Nau_ » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:35 pm

Padel ekri :[quote] Kidonk nou fenk komanse ap tande koze. Kesyon an, se eske ya gentan fin li tout liv sa e kontinye aplike leson an? Annatandan, la comédie continue.[/quote]
Padel kom di Jaf: Se eleksyon kolon, se lajan kolon, se kat vot kolon, se konpite kolon, ki donk se yo ki pran desizyon ki le pou eleksyon fet.

E mwen ta renmen ajoute ke youn nan rezon ke eleksyon an pa kap fet le 27 Desanb se paske mesye yo nan gwo sezon fet sa pap vinn pedi tan chita nan lakou Haiti pou oganize eleksyon.
Sezon fet, mesye sa yo selebre krismas e fen dane avek fanmi yo e zanmi travay yo.

Fok mesye sa yo al fe ski e pase tan nan chalet yo. Manje bonjan janbon, bwe irish cream e fimen bon siga.

Nou etan Ayisyen, dat 7 fevriye, se youn dat istorik e konstitisyonel.

Pou kolon yo dat sa se youn dat menm jan ak lot dat. Li pa fe yo ni cho ni fret.

Antrot pa bliye ke se yo kap oganize eleksyon y
o. Kidonk tout ti Ayisyen se chita tann tonton nwel.

T-dodo

Post by T-dodo » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:35 am

Michel,

Even in Kreyol, you can be charming sometimes! We would have to wait to see whether Pwofesè Pistach gives his blessings since my Kreyol is worst than yours, but that one did not look bad to me. Congratulations!

Michel Nau_

Post by Michel Nau_ » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:05 am

Thanks Jean Marie for your encouragement.
My kreyol is getting better, but I still have a long way to go.
But your warm encouragement and the support of the administrator(s) who anonymously are correcting my kreyol, I say thanks to all of you.

I would like to congratulate you Jean Marie for a good fight against those bullies who were trying to take your lunch money (your conviction and belief).
I didn't intervene but I was behind you every single post you replied.
You really bring fairness and balance to this forum. I would like to say” go and break a leg, but this is not in your nature, therefore I will simply say: Keep up the good work!!

In addition, I have to admit that I really like Ms. Danto and her posse for their passion to the cause and “in your face hip pop attitude”.
They are Haitians and part of the new generation and negotiation team too.
Even tough they have to empty t
heir pockets for guns and knifes (please translate attitude) before getting through security and get to the negotiation table, if they can make it this far. They have the right to show their pierces, tattoos and belly bottom, scream and yelling, spit in the face of the opponents across the table, throw water at them, candies, pencils, paper pads you name it—just like a pillow fight.
They really believe that they have the answer to the misery of our people and they are in charge here. They are the young and the reckless.
In the other hand, you and I and other baby boomers moderate Haitians, believe that our job in the negotiation room is to stay calm and to get the best possible deal for our people.
We have to acknowledge that we don't have leverage, we don't have bargaining chips on the table, but our wisdom, integrity, gratitude and respect for the opponents will get us out of this nightmare.
We are not here “to demand”, we are here to negotiate, take time-out to
analyze offers and acceptances. Relay our choices to our people, and make a final decision according to their needs. Above all this is their struggle, and we don't have to make it personal, but just keep it simple!!

Haiti needs all its children!!

Michel

Ezili Danto

Irish Parliamentarians demand free and fair elections

Post by Ezili Danto » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:50 pm

From the Latin American Solidarity Centre in Dublin,
http://www.lasc.ie/news/haiti-elections.html
[quote]
November 16, 2005

Irish Parliamentarians demand free and fair elections in Haiti.

ELECTIONS IN HAITI

We, the undersigned, are extremely concerned that the forthcoming elections in Haiti, now postponed, should be conducted in a free, fair and open manner when they take place.

In order to achieve this we strongly urge that all political parties and groups, including the Fanmi Lavalas party headed by Jean-Bertrand Aristide be enabled to participate and to organise on an equal basis, and without restrictions.

Prime Minister Yvon Neptune, Fr. Gérard Jean-Juste and all political prisoners be released and enabled to participate in the elections. President Aristide and all political exiles be allowed to return to Haiti, and enabled to pa
rticipate in the elections.

The people of Haiti, regardless of social class or place of residence, be given equal access to polling stations and equal opportunity to vote at the last election, there were over 10,000 polling stations; it is planned to hold the next election with 600.

The votes shall be recorded and counted in an open and transparent manner. All state forces and all forces and representatives of the United Nations shall be charged with ensuring that the elections are conducted in a peaceful atmosphere.

Above all, the violent repression directed mainly at the Fanmi Lavalas party by the interim government of Gérard Latortue must cease. This repression has been documented in Human Rights reports by Amnesty International and others. We believe that the elections should not be held unless and until these conditions are met. If the interim government is unable or unwilling to help create these conditions, it should resign.

Seán Crowe, Sinn Féin
Martin Ferris, Sinn F
éin
John Gormley, Green Party
Finian McGrath, Independent
Arthur Morgan, Sinn Féin,
Caoimhín Ó Caoláin, Sinn Féin
Aongus Ó Snodaigh, Sinn Féin
David Norris, Independent[/quote]