who is the new government?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:17 am

Jay, members of the Legislative branch of government are not appointed by the Executive. They are elected. Then again... the President is supposed to be elected too and to name his Cabinet. These days, wise men appointed by God himself name Prime Ministers and Cabinet members. Next, they are supposed to part the Red Sea, pardon, the Caribbean Seas and allow a dry foot passage between Haiti and Florida. No more boat people.

As for senators and "députés", did Moses need them? Who wants rice distributors when you can have Condi Rice? ( She can stare down the devil, himself! ) Who needs lawmakers when "the Haitian Constitution is working" (George W. Bush) just fine without them? Who needs contested office holders when we have uncontested wise men? Who needs deliberation when we have the guidance of Supreme Black Commander Colin Powell?

Our reward: no more "wet foot, dry foot, Haitian foot" policy. One love!

Guy S. Antoine

P.S. What was your question again?

Leonel JB

it's a good one

Post by Leonel JB » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:46 am

Guy,
I really like that one...

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:40 am

[quote]then the answer is all the senators and deputes are staying?[/quote]
I don't know, man. Let's call the State Department or the White House. If you're in Haiti, call the local branch aka Council of wise men.

[quote]That's why the devil finds it wiser to have her on his own team! [/quote]
Now, you're getting me confused. I thought she was on God's team. Are you gonna tell me the wise men were not appointed by God too?