Is Washington backing another coup?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:25 pm

[quote]Just one more word on the embargo, this is not, you know, again, something vague. It's no more vague than IRI, International Republican Institute, funding for the opposition. These are things that have to be declared publicly. And it just strikes me that something can be so publicly declared and so unknown, and I guess it's because it's not regarded as a ranking concern for the American people. So, too, with the embargo against… what? Against humanitarian and development assistance to Haiti, which, you know, I, as a physician, just can't believe that there would be any popular support, per se, blocking water assistance to Haiti, when Haiti was recently ranked 147 out of 147 countries assessed in terms of water security.[/quote]

I just want to highlight the disastrous humanitarian consequences of our inconsequences. Why do so many among
us stand in line to get bear hugs from our MoUnPa?

Morisseau

Post by Morisseau » Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:07 pm

Kamarad Bouli, eske'w gen teks entegral rezolisyon 822 OEA-a disponib pou pataj oubyen referans pou mwen/nou ta jwenn kopi tou? Souple, fwe nou konnen osi vit ke'w kapab. Deja, mesi anpil.
Kenbe fem.

Morisseau.