Unfolding development at Radio Caraibes

Jonas

Post by Jonas » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:26 pm

Anybody heard about what's unfolding in Port au Prince, as I write these lines, 4:15 EST?

Lavalas cadres Yvon Feuillé, Gerald Gilles, Rudy Heriveaux, were the guests this morning of a talk show in Radio Caraibes.
When it was time for them to leave, the station was encircled by the storm troopers of the "Injustice" minister.

Feuillé, Hériveaux and Gilles are accused by Gousse, of being responsible for the killings of the policemen, these last 2 days.

Anybody heard anything further?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:42 pm

Thanks to a friend who alerted me earlier, I have been listening to a live broadcast of the situation as well, courtesy of Radio Soleil d'Haiti. The last I hear, another senator stopped by to see what was going on. His car was seized and being searched by the policemen. It was not clear whether any arms were found. I did not catch the name of that senator. I had to stop listening at that point to attend to other tasks. Anyone is welcome to provide other updates of this developing situation.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:10 pm

Can you draw up a list of all Lavalas government officials who have been arrested so far, and possibly how long they have been in jail, and what they have been charged with? Obviously, that would be only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the repression that has been carried out since the coup d'etat engineered by the "Friends of Haiti" and their puppets. Nevertheless, it would be useful to maintain such a list.

Now, do the people in place truly believe that tomorrow belongs to them? Do they think that they will not have to account for their actions? Do they feel sufficiently protected by the Bush Folleys?

The History of of an "independent" Haiti: un perpétuel recommencement!

Leonel JB

Post by Leonel JB » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:15 am

The Duvalierists are back in force!
Incredible, Latortue is holding on to Power...
NO freedom of speech whatsoever.
Is there anything wrong with us Haitians and Power?
I am speechless. Frankly, I am a little discouraged and ashamed of the situation in Haiti.
When will it end?

This is "REAL DEMOCRACY IN HAITI A LA GEORGES BUSH".

The world should know by now, the real Bush administration...
BUSH = H.I.T.L.E.R.
H= HATRED
I = IGNORANCE
T = TREACHERY
L = LYNCHING
E = EXTERMINATION
R = RACISM

THEY GOT TO GO IN NOVEMBER.

By the way I've voted already. Watch out, they gonna try to steal our votes once more.

Leonel