Si yo ranvwaye Simeus, pou ki sa Mourra la toujou?

admin
Site Admin

Si yo ranvwaye Simeus, pou ki sa Mourra la toujou?

Post by admin » Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:26 am

Men yon bagay mwen twouve ki dwòl. Mwen wè yo rejete kandidati Dumarsais Siméus. Ki rezon yo mete devan? Si se paske li se sitwayen meriken, kouman fè yo kenbe kandidati Samir Mourra? Mwen te li nouvèl kote misye te admèt se sitwayen meriken li ye tou. Bagay sa parèt tankou yon gwo kontradiksyon nan desizyon ki fèt yo. Pote yon ti limyè sou sa pou mwen tanpri.

Leonel JB

Post by Leonel JB » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:32 am

PetEt, li pa jwenn san mil siyati an...

Why would everyone want to be President?

Ann swiv,

leonel

Leonel JB

Post by Leonel JB » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:46 pm

Michel, I am not trying to be on your case. But, what the hell are you talking about?

I am trying to find somewhere that Bouli mentioned what you've stated above. It seems you are the only one who can read between the lines...

You are simply amazing! You deliberately misquote anyone. A lot of the times you are reading someone thoughts, why?

YOu really need to stop, my friend.

I also heard that Mourra and Baker are also US Citizen. Now you came with this senseless thing about Nationality and Citizenshisp which is not relevant at all.

Like I've explained before. I am also a US citizen, but the Haitian Constitution does not allow me to VOTE. NOw, if it is proven that Mourra and Baker are also US citizen. Therefore, their candidacies arer wrong, like Mr Simeus. Do not draw any conclusion. Perhaps, Bouli wanted to say something else. You did not give him a chance to explain his point cause as always you 're ahea
d of the game.

Pran san w, my friend. Talking about MLK and skin color.

Dye your chicken, Man!

L'union fait la force

leonel

T-dodo

Post by T-dodo » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:14 pm

[quote] Afe sitwayente pa gen anyen pou we avek Simeus ki pran kane.
Mwen mem, mwen se sitwayen meriken, min paspô mwen makè Nationalite: Haiti, Race: Black.

Kamarad travay mwen, Mr. Jimbili N”Pakayo ki meriken memem jan avek mwen, Nationalite li se: Benin, Africa, Race: Black [/quote]

Michel,

This description of nationality thing and color must be in the new US passport. Mine, the latest one issued in 2000, has:

Nationality/Nationalité
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Place of Birth/Lieu de Naissance
HAITI

My passport has no mention of race in it. I figure since my picture is there, perhaps there is no need to tell someone what it is. They just have to look at my picture. Could you tell me if it is just the new passports that have it. When was your passport issued?

Michel Nau_

Post by Michel Nau_ » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:47 pm

Jean Marie you are absolutely right!
Race classification is not mentioned in the US passport, and I apologize for overlooked it.

My place of birth in my US passport is listed, Haiti. Therefore the US immigration Service wouldn't care if my color is black, marabou, grimo, or mulatto. I am still a Haitian first and a US citizen second.

I believe that Guy's question is still remaining unanswered.

If both are US citizens, why Simeus and not Mourra??

We hope that someone from this forum or from the CEP could step forward and give us some light on this ambiguity.

Michel

Hyppolite

Post by Hyppolite » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:17 am

Michel Nau writes:

Therefore the US immigration Service wouldn't care if my color is black, marabou, grimo, or mulatto. I am still a Haitian first and a US citizen second.
:o
Michel, if you are marabou, grimo, or mulatto, you're still black bós papa. You make people laugh sometimes. A mulatto is a black person with a different skin color. If you don't believe me, ask African-American offspring of blacks and whites.

You just love to make people laugh :) :D