Clowns on the loose in Haiti and a Vice-Queen in Canada?

T-dodo

Post by T-dodo » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:38 am

It is certainly very uplifting to see Haitians making headway outside of Haiti. In so doing they make us proud of our origins, regardless of their position on the current mess in Haiti. I am sure, like all of us, they wish our native country to prosper and be the envy of others. But, their first priority is to be the best they can be in the environment where they operate. When they succeed, it contributes to counteract the negative myths about us.

I wish her a lot of success in her new position. If in the process, she can contribute to helping our native country, I hope she uses her position in a positive way. Good Luck to her!

T-dodo

Post by T-dodo » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:58 pm

Serge,

You are absolutely right! I have dealt with Canadians professionally in the past, I have found their approach to be more humane and compassionate. I found myself in trouble only when I forgot the environment in which they grew up and live today. In other words, I forgot the cultural differences between us sometimes when dealing with them. .

Leonel JB

Post by Leonel JB » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:07 pm

Serge, Serge, Serge, mwen renmen w anpil. Pouki sa wa l nan tout chire pit sa ak Michel?

This is someone who would like to play "Devil Advocate" without the proper ammunition.

A little Pharmaceutical 101: When one is making a Drug or Medications, one needs to know the ingredients in the "DRug". You need to have a COA (certificate of analysis) of ALL THE CHEMICALS INVOLVED. One needs to do various testings such as HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography), UV-visible, dissolution testing etc etc, and most of all Toxicology which are done throughout the process. When the chemicals come in they need to be tested. The end-point, the final products should be tested before leaving the premises.

Without going into further details, you mean to tell me a drug contaminated with Antifreeze could not have been detected??? Well, if Boulos was in the US of A, you know what would had happened...

Anyway, Michel, I had a friend ju
st like you who would love to discuss or love to show his intellect in things which he has no ideas.-

"The Wiseman listens to acquire more knowledge"

L'union fait la force,
leonel

Leonel JB

Post by Leonel JB » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:25 am

Serge, I completely agree with you. You are absolutely right!
Thanks,
leonel