Nouvelles Associations Politiques

Gelin_

Nouvelles Associations Politiques

Post by Gelin_ » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:16 am

[quote]...Leslie F.Manigat, Ancien Président Constitutionnel de la République d'Haiti[/quote]
Pourquoi ne pas mettre sur pied l'AAPCRH = L'Association des Anciens Présidents Constitutionnels de la République d'Haiti? Certainement, Me Gourgue n'y serait pas admis....ooooops!

gelin

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:58 pm

[quote]l'AAPCRH = L'Association des Anciens Présidents Constitutionnels de la République d'Haiti[/quote]
Gelin, brillant! I really like that. But how many members, still living, would that include today?

Let's see: Manigat, Trouillot, Aristide, Préval... who else? Jean-Claude Duvalier...? Am I forgetting someone? Well, they certainly would appear to have more legitimity (not legitimacy) than our Council of Eminent (or Wise) Persons.

Sorry to disgress.

Leonel JB

Post by Leonel JB » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:19 am

Ou te deja wE ke pap sa te delala lontan. Pou l konprann Maniga represante Haiti???

Ou kwE m kwE w, soi disan entElektyel neg save.

I forgot. The Pope sent a special invitation for his best friend "Haiti Manigat" to attend is predictable Funeral. I can see the connection: The pope's name was also Manigat's name.

Sorry, my mistake. Maniga te POPE twEl Namphy. Not Pope.

L'union fait la force,
leonel Haiti

Jonas

Post by Jonas » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:25 am

Pou kriz pèsònalite an, Manigat gen sa.

Misye se yon espesimenn.

Espesyalis te dwe etidye ka misye an!

Gelin_

Post by Gelin_ » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:20 am

Si yo ta rive mete AAPCRH la sou pye, yon sèl pòs maniga tap bezwen genyen ladann. Devine ki pòs: President de L'AAPCRH....:o)

gelin

T-dodo

Post by T-dodo » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:44 pm

First, let me say, I can't figure out why I found the title of this post catchy enough in the first place and to go using my time to read it! Now that I have done it, I want to forget I did. Anyway, after my disappointed reading I started looking for words to express my disappointment. Then, I realized that you all - Jafrikayiti, Gelin, Guy, Serge, Leonel and Jonas - already did it for me.

[quote]Pourquoi ne pas mettre sur pied l'AAPCRH = L'Association des Anciens Présidents Constitutionnels de la République d'Haiti? Certainement, Me Gourgue n'y serait pas admis....ooooops![/quote]

[quote]Gelin, brillant! I really like that. But how many members, still living, would that include today?

Let's see: Manigat, Trouillot, Aristide, Préval... who else? Jean-Claude Duvalier...? Am I forgetting someone? Well, they certainly would appear to have more legitimity (not legitima
cy) than our Council of Eminent (or Wise) Persons.[/quote]

I want to follow-up on Gelin's and Guy's suggestion. I wonder whether the list would not be longer to create also (RAAANCE) (Retirement Association of Ayitian Autocrats Not-Constitutionally Elected).

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:42 pm

All right! So now, we have:
1. AAPCRH (Association des Anciens Présidents Constitutionnels de la République d'Haiti)
2. RAAANCE (Retirement Association of Ayitian Autocrats Not-Constitutionally Elected)

So, it stands to reason that Gourgues, Nerette, Jonassaint, and Boniface would belong to the second category. I know that at least one of those gentlemen has passed away. Maybe 2 (could someone confirm this?) I believe it's Nerette who died. What about Jonassaint? (or is it the other way around?)

Anyway, Jean-Claude Duvalier could belong to both clubs: He was a Constitutional President (based on his father's constitution) but he was not elected. Before someone tells me that he was, let me clarify: Duvalier père selected Jean-Claude as his successor, and the choice was ratified by the Haitian people (yeah, you're right...) almost unanimously. I beleive the final tally was of the order of: 2,000,000 YES votes and 1 NO v
ote (incredible, but true).

So, since Jean-Claude could technically join both groups, should he be forced to choose one? And if he is required to do so, whose company would he prefer?

P.S. I am glad that Jean-Marie used the term "Ayitian Autocrat" too, instead of "Anciens Présidents", because that leaves the door open for Gourgue, and Gelin will be happy about that.

T-dodo

Post by T-dodo » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:13 pm

Guy,

I thought that list was longer than that! What about Namphy, Cedras, Regala, Avril? Guy, perhaps, Avril was the one who died.

Jean-Marie

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:58 pm

Jean-Marie, I think that the military type belongs in a league of its own. But I have not thought of an acronym for it.

No, I don't think that Avril died at all. In fact, he had escaped from jail, the last time I heard about him.

I definitely was thinking of Nerette or Jonassaint.

Gelin_

Post by Gelin_ » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:03 pm

[quote]...Maybe we should start seeking another one which would include presidential candidates? Why not?[/quote]
What about HAHPC</B> = Haitian Association of Hopeless Presidential Candidates? Does anyone remember Maurepas Auguste, Edy Volel, Luc B. Innocent...?

gelin

Leonel JB

Post by Leonel JB » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:14 pm

Oh Please Michel, give me a break.

The man is a Public figure. I don't think you would have said the same if they ridiculed Aristide.

By the way, who's persecuting whom?

I am really lost here, help!
leonel

T-dodo

Post by T-dodo » Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:27 pm

[quote]It's not fair to pick on these patriarchs especially when they are dead (physically and politically). These who are still alive have the right to enjoy their golden days without being persecuted or ridiculed.[/quote]

Michel,

First of all, life is not fair. Ask the 6 to 7 million Haitians living in abject misery who can't eat regular meals daily, have no indoor plumbing or can't afford healthcare nor to go or send their kids to decent school, just to name some of their daily sources of pain.

Second, like Leonel said, these guys were public figures. They are fair game (no pun intended).

Third, we are not ridiculizing them. We are just classifying them based on their actions as public figures. Their choices, my man!

Fourth, in North America, it is socially accepted to entertain oneself at the expense of someone weirdness or actions considered by others socially or huma
nely unaccepted. They call that freedom of expression. The only remedy against it is being without reproach or behaving in a manner that is not subject to public ridicule or disapproval.

By the way, since when were these guys patriarchs? How do you define that? You are the first person I heard referring to them as patriachs. In fact, when I was a child I grew up learning that they were the antithesis of role models for me. That was their public image! How did they get to the pedestal you put them? I hope it is not because they are dead! If so, you can call Hitler and his acolytes, Francois Duvalier, etc. patriarchs, just because they are dead!

[quote]Maybe we should start seeking another one which would include presidential candidates? Why not?[/quote]

Serge, you should not do this to Guy! If we start listing the names of all of those who have been presidential candidates even for one day, where will Guy find memory space to hold them all on the forum. Di
d you imagine how long this list would be?

Gelin_

Post by Gelin_ » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:23 am

ASEPA</B>= Asosyasyon Save ak Entèlektyèl Panzouyis Ayisyen!

Gen 2 sèl grenn kondisyon pou w manm: 1) fòk ou se yon bon entèlektyèl ayisyen; 2) fòk ou renmen bay malere panzou pou pran sa k nan men yo depi lide w di w.

Kilès ki vle vin manm...? Enskripsyon louvri gratis ticheri...

gelin

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:58 pm

Ann fon ti rezime:
[quote]1. AAPCRH = Association des Anciens Présidents Constitutionnels de la République d'Haiti
2. RAAANCE = Retirement Association of Ayitian Autocrats Not-Constitutionally Elected
3. HAHPC = Haitian Association of Hopeless Presidential Candidates
4. ASEPA = Asosyasyon Save ak Entèlektyèl Panzouyis Ayisyen[/quote]
Michel, se pa fòt mwen! Nèg yo vle sèvi ak zouti sa pou yo kab evalye kandida yo. Mwen foure yo nan rejis sèlman, pou tout bagay legal.

Gelin_

Post by Gelin_ » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:58 am

[quote]...Si nou tonbe mete non sou lis sa , nou pap janm fini non...[/quote]
Serge, m panse nou pa bezwen pèdi tan mete non sou lis yo paske li enposib pou yon nonm ta fin fè travay sa a. An nou mete gwoupman yo sou pye, epi kite lòt moun reflechi pou wè nan kilès yo ta mete "...entèl..."

Ou pa janm konnen...

gelin

Gelin_

Post by Gelin_ » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:40 pm

PRANTRAKA = Pou Rekonstwi Ayiti Nap Toujou Rasanble Ayisyen Kont Ayisyen!

Gen 2 sèl kondisyion pou w patisipe nan mouvman prantraka sa a:

1. fòk ou vle ede nan rekonstwi ayiti tout bon vre;

2. fòk ou kwè ke li pi bon pou ayiti lè ayisyen yo drese youn kont lòt; komkwa fòk ou kwè anpil nan revè "l'union fait la force" la.

gelin

Anacaona_

Post by Anacaona_ » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:35 pm

Hi all!

I think that we need the Association of God's Chosen Candidates (AGCC). Manigat will surely be part of it.

Anacaona

Gelin_

Post by Gelin_ » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:28 am

[quote]Hi all! I think that we need the Association of God's Chosen Candidates (AGCC). Manigat will surely be part of it.[/quote]
Oubyen ou ta ka rele l "ALBOPAS</B>" = Asosyasyon Lidè Bondye Odone Pou Ayiti Sove!....:o)

gelin