Kèk opinyon sou zafè kwayans ak relijyon

Jonas

Post by Jonas » Sun May 02, 2004 8:58 am

Kèk opinyon ""mèt a mannyòk"" sou zafè kwayans ak relijyon. Na pran yo pou sa yo vo.

// The day will come, when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. //
Thomas Jefferson in a letter to John Adams April 11, 1823

// I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God in short who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. //
Albert Einstein in a New York times Commentary Nov 9,1930

// I cannot see how a man of any degree of humorous perception can ever be religious--unless he purposely shut the eyes of his mind and keep shut them by force. //
Mark Twain - Notebooks and Journals

// All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit. //
Thomas Paine - The Age Of Reason (1794)

// I cannot believe in the immortality of the soul... No all this talk of an existence for us, as individuals, beyond the grave is wrong. It is born of our tenacity of life--our desire to go on living--our dread of coming to an end. //
Thomas Edison in an interview to the New York Times-1910

// Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the World. //
Voltaire in a letter to Frederick the Great.

// Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile. //
Kurt Vonnegut

// There is something feeble and a little contemptible about a man who cannot face the perils of life without the help of comfortable myths. Almost inevitably, some part of him is aware that they are myths, and that he believes them only because they are comforting. But he dares not face this thought. Moreover, since he is aware, however dimly, that his opinions are not rational, he becomes furious when they are disputed. //
Bertrand Russell - Has religion made useful contributions to Civilization-essay, 1930.

// The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us, and I for one, must be content to remain an agnostic. //
Charles Darwin

Jonas

Post by Jonas » Sun May 02, 2004 12:02 pm

Yaw,
Frè m, yon diskisyon ant yon moun ki kwè ak yon moun ki pa kwè preske inposib.
Mwen ensiste sou mo kwè an.
Ou pa ka pwouve m ke gen yon la vi apre lanmò.
Ou mèt fè sa ou vle, ou pa ka pwouve l.
Toutotan, yo pa ka pwouve m, ke sa egziste, pou mwen se pèdi tan.
Jiska pwèv di kontrè, pou mwen sa pa egziste.