The Origin of Mankind

Gifrants

As far as I know

Post by Gifrants » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:55 pm

The first primates had a very small brain. They were not Blacks. They had a lof hair on their skin just like the monkeys. They did not walk either, and they were not standing on their legs.

Suddenly, they stood on their feet. Their larynx became -more vertical--and the size of their brain started getting bigger. Their feature obviously could not have been Caucasian since the white race is the last race to appear on this planet. They could not have been Blacks also since the appearance of the six races on this planet was a single phenomenon.

Once again, I clearly understand the need for us Blacks, to get something, and to go out there to flash it with pride. The make belief and the hypothesis are not enough. if some prehistoric cranium does not suggest caucasian feature, it does not mean necessarily it is negroid. The beginning of life on this planet is just not black and white, or just black.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:46 pm

[quote]The first primates had a very small brain. They were not Blacks. They had a lof hair on their skin just like the monkeys. They did not walk either, and they were not standing on their legs.

Suddenly, they stood on their feet. Their larynx became -more vertical--and the size of their brain started getting bigger. Their feature obviously could not have been Caucasian since the white race is the last race to appear on this planet. They could not have been Blacks also since... [/quote]
I am glad to see someone willing to tackle this issue from an evolutionist point of view, though I hasten to say that the Theory of Evolution has thus far not provided all of the answers and perhaps never will. But who are we talking about here... the first primates or the first Humans? Though Humans are primates indeed, the first primates to walk the Earth were certainly not human (
unless one literally believes in Genesis, which does not appear to be your case). If our discussion is centered on the racial uniqueness or racial multiplicity of human beings, then it is not necessary from a logical standpoint to determine whether the great apes or their evolutionary descendants prior to Homo Sapiens were black or white. This is mixing apples and oranges.

The question at hand is: Do all human beings hail from the same original parent(s) ? The Christian Bible says "yes" and names them Adam and Eve. I am not quite sure what The Urantia Papers say on this topic, but you may inform us. According to at least one Christian church (the one that provided a religious foundation to apartheid in Rhodesia and South Africa), Blacks are the descendants of Cain, who was banned from the Garden of Eden after he killed his brother Abel. Here lies what I believe is a contradiction in Genesis that is of monstruous proportion: Cain left the
Garden of Eden and went on to procreate, by taking a wife from another tribe. Another tribe??????? Where the hell did they come from? In any case, perhaps they were not fully human, but human enough to be able to procreate with Cain, giving rise to a new race of not-quite human beings, which obviously fits very well the pseudo-scientific beliefs of those who are desperate enough to try and rationalize their right and professed duty to establish their Clan as The Masters and enslave the inferior Blacks. In fact, according to the Clan-Master ideologists, the inferiority of the Blacks was pre-ordained by God who also commanded them (still according to passages of the Bible, which they can literally point to, verse by verse) to enslave the descendants of Cain, rape them as they must, and above all to enjoy the fruit of their labor. It's all in a day's work, as dictated by their
God.

On a side note, and betraying my ignorance of the intricacies of the Bible, I must ask: it's baffling enough that Cain was able to find another tribe with which to procreate, but back to the Garden of Eden we had, demographically speaking, a non-sustaining proposition: one couple suddenly without children (one male child having been killed prior to having sex with his mother, we presume; the other, banned from the nest, and we also presume without prior or a posteriori sexual contacts with his mom). So, where do the descendants of Adam and Eve come from? I believe Genesis reports that Adam and Eve had another son, called Seth and that was it. Does it then follow, by account of creationists, that all human beings (or just the Whites, whatever) are descendants of Seth and Eve? Just wondering... Or does the Bible leave unsaid that Adam and Eve also had daughter(s) and that either Adam and/or Seth had their way with them? Inquiring minds want to know...

Evolutionary theorists
, paleontologists, and geneticists however have pointed to the heart of the African continent as the most likely source of a unique lineage for humankind or the Family of Man. Of course, science could not care less about the morality of incestuous relationships. The question they are primary concerned with is whether their theory of the origin of mankind fits in with the fossil record being established by the paleontologists and the DNA structures brought to microscopic light by the geneticists. So far, the best research appears to back up the postulate of the majority of scientists that indeed we all trace back to Africa. But what was the original race, the race of the first human being(s)? I think it would be fitting to conclude that it was African. Later differentiations were brought about due to the necessity of adapting to climates in far away lands and other migratory circumstances. That is the classic case of adaptation for survival, through natural selection (survival of the fittest), a process
that is accelerated by subsequent geographical isolation of certain habitats. This process is by no means unique to mankind, but applies to all advanced forms of life on Earth.

[quote]the appearance of the six races on this planet was a single phenomenon[/quote]
I am somewhat baffled that statement, which sounds so authoritative one would think it is backed up by a universally accepted scientific theory. Could you please bear with me and tell the readers of Ann Pale the basis for a statement so startling it bears repeating: "The appearance of the six races on this planet was a single phenomenon." And if that is true, doesn't this contradict your earlier assertion that "the white race is the last race to appear on this planet"?

Well, I look forward to your answers and the long awaited participation of other people in this extremely interesting discussion.

Gifrants

to Guysanto

Post by Gifrants » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:29 pm

Guy,

I can only suggest that you read the Book of Urantia. You will find answers to a lot of your questions. Of course, it is your right and privilege to refute, to disagree, to reject, or discount what you already mentioned as good scripts for Hollywood. And that's too bad.

In this book, you will find out that the Big Bang occurred. The scientists that mentioned this phenomenon may have heard and learned something. What science had a hard time to prove is who put those components, or the composite together. The Big Bang did not occur by pure luck, or coincidence.

You will find out also that animal life started from the sea. The Life Carriers had to wait until the salt concentration was appropriate in order to start their mission and their experimentation--experimentation because our planet is a decimal planet. On each tenth planet, the Life Carriers are allowed to modify the life archetypes stored or in existen
ce in Havona. In our case, we are one of the first planets in this corner of the universe to have self-healing cells.

I'm telling you, my man. Hollywood will find more than good scripts. They will be fun to watch.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:58 am

The question remains: If, as you state, "the appearance of the six races on this planet was a single phenomenon", doesn't this contradict your earlier assertion that "the white race is the last race to appear on this planet"? Are we to accept UNCRITICALLY any mumbo jumbo anyone would write on the forum simply because they read it in a book even as fanciful and mysterious as the Urantia Papers? Or is it the fancy of the Urantia Papers that should blind us from any pretense of logic?

Gifrants

Late reply

Post by Gifrants » Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:28 am

Hi, Guy,

The six races were

Primary races: red, yellow and blue
Secondary races: green, orange and black.

The 7th race: violet. Adam and Eve were violet.
The 8th race: white race.

Take it easy, my man. Have fun reading the Urantia Book, if you do not mind.