Religion's secret Societies

Leoneljb

Religion's secret Societies

Post by Leoneljb » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:56 pm

It's been some Centuries ago when Religious People decided to form some sort of Secret Societies.
We know about the Free-Masons who at first were dealing with construction of Temples. Then, later one to be associated with a lot of top rankings at the Vatican and other places.
In the USA for instance, a lot of the Presidents were Mason. From G. Washington to R. Reagan and G Bush. Besides being a powerful Organisation, they possess a lot of very sensitive and confidential infos which were and are still a question mark.
One observation from their symbols, one can see the influence of the Free-Masons in the famous US Dollar. The eagle is holding the Masonic arrows and on the other side, the great pyramid which has a great symbol of the Illuminati who are similar if not the same as Free-Mason. The symbol is the Eye on top of the Pyramid which shows the Power of the masters over his Servants (common People like us). It is what the Illuminati called the" New World Order ". I don't have to go too deep into that. For, everyone knows where He/She heard thos powerful words.
Now, I don't have time to go further for now. Later, we can discuss or show how the People in power are playing with our Ignorance, where it is to believe that Ignorance is bliss...
Mezanmi, se pa de lObEy non ki genyen. E, yo jwe a'k entelijans nou. Paske, se de ou twa moun non ki kwE nan la BIB.
You Can not question this Mighty Book!!!
Please people, do some more research on that. We have the internet and Libraries, use them.
FO'm ale, paske mwen pa gen tan. N'a pale pi ta.
Illuminati, Free-Mason, Vatican, Knight Templar and else, where is the truth????
leonel (your Savior)

Gelin

Re: Religion's secret Societies

Post by Gelin » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:30 am

[quote]...Illuminati, Free-Mason, Vatican, Knight Templar and else, where is the truth????leonel (your Savior)[/quote]
That was Pilate's question to Jesus:
[quote]"You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, <u>to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me." "What is truth?" Pilate asked.</u> With this he went out again to the Jews and said, "I find no basis for a charge against him..." - John 18:37-38.[/quote]
Truth is relative, they say. But is that true in itself?

gelin

Leoneljb

Post by Leoneljb » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:53 pm

Gelin, I believe that ZOBOP and Lenglensou etc are also Secret Societies.

Anyway, I didn't want to divert from the topic. But, let me say that People took what Jesus said too litterarly. When He said that He was the Son of God and He came to rescue us from our sins. This does not mean that he was from God you know what. Jesus was a great Philosopher. He believed in One God whom he thought was the Father of all Human Beings including Himself.
The Sins which He referred to were, wars and other crimes associated with material values...

Now that you've brought it to the table. Can you tell me why the Bible used stories from the Egyptian Mythologies?

Remember the Noah's stories. It happened 4000 years prior to when the great book said it occurred. It was a Sumerian's stories!!!!

I understand that it is very hard for one to accept. But, do us a favor. Start with every thing from Genesis to whatever. Then we can try to analyze it together further.

Ban'm oun ti limyE souple,

Leonel

Gelin

Post by Gelin » Tue May 01, 2007 6:24 pm

[quote]...I understand that it is very hard for one to accept. But, do us a favor. Start with every thing from Genesis to whatever. Then we can try to analyze it together further...[/quote]
You are asking for too much, man. From Genesis to Revelation? Even believers in the book do not always agree on the meaning or value of subjects presented there. Pick one and I'll see if I can say something about it. But what am I saying? You've picked on already - the flood. Before we start, tell me how you know it happened 4,000 years BEFORE the biblical date.

gelin