Le Pape Benoît XVI juge intolérables la violence et la misère en Haïti

Guysanto
Site Admin

Le Pape Benoît XVI juge intolérables la violence et la misère en Haiti

Post by Guysanto » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:33 pm

Le Pape Benoît XVI juge intolérable l'ampleur de la violence et de la misère en Haiti.

Le Saint-Père appelle les haitiens à la réconciliation et la communauté internationale à la solidarité, au cours de l'audience annuelle réservée aux 175 membres du corps diplomatique

Mardi 9 janvier 2007,
Radio Kiskeya

Le Pape Benoît XVI a tenté lundi d'attirer l'attention du monde sur les souffrances du peuple haitien, lors de la traditionnelle cérémonie d'échange de vœux avec le corps diplomatique, rapportent mardi les services de presse du Vatican.

Dans un discours prononcé à la salle Regia du Palais Apostolique du Vatican devant les 175 ambassadeurs accrédités au Saint-Siège, dont le représentant de Port-au-Prince, le Saint-Père a déploré "la violence et la faim qui sévissent en Haiti" et appelé la communauté internationale à se montrer sensible à cette situation préoccupante.

"Non loin de Cuba, le peuple haitien vit toujours dans une grande pauvreté et la violence", a fait remarquer Benoît XVI qui a choisi de s'exprimer sur les grandes crises du monde dans cette intervention extrêmement médiatisée qui traduit les préoccupations majeures de l'église catholique au seuil de la nouvelle année. La nécessité d'un processus démocratique à Cuba, la mort lente du processus de paix au Proche-Orient, les tragédies humanitaires en Colombie et au Darfour, la désintégration de l'Irak et le terrorisme qui mine l'Afghanistan ont marqué les grandes lignes du discours du successeur de Jean-Paul II.

Plus loin, il a lancé un appel en faveur de la paix et de la réconciliation entre les haitiens sans oublier de rappeler ses engagements à la communauté internationale.

"Je forme des vœux pour que l'intérêt de la communauté internationale, manifesté entre autres par les conférences des donateurs qui ont eu lieu en 2006, conduise à la consolidation des institutions et permette au peuple haitien de devenir artisan de son propre développement, dans un climat de réconciliation et de concorde", a confié le Souverain Pontife.

Benoît XVI souligne que "son regard est tourné vers toute l'Amérique latine et les Caraibes" à l'approche de son tout premier voyage apostolique dans la région qui le conduira au Brésil, en mai prochain.

Lors de la conférence internationale qui avait réuni, en juillet dernier à Port-au-Prince, les principaux partenaires économiques d'Haiti, le Pape avait adressé au Président René Préval un message personnel en vue de manifester son soutien au peuple haitien.

spp/RK

Guysanto
Site Admin

Post by Guysanto » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:19 pm

I am simply posting the following reply where it was intended to be placed.

[quote]So this must mean that Benedict XVI is going to let Jean-Juste back in as a priest...

Does anyone know if Jean-Juste's case has been decided? I know there was a request for letters asking his Bishop to revoke his suspension so that he can return to his parish, but I haven't heard anything since.[/quote]

Barb

Post by Barb » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:28 pm

Thank you. I realized after I posted that I had clicked on the wrong French article, but did not know how to undo what I had done.

Bouli

Post by Bouli » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:30 pm

Benoit XVI has Haiti and Cuba in his wish list for 2007. The pope is running out of patience to witness the “Ottwa initiaves” at work (attacks of foreign and local death squads on innocent Haitians in Port-au-Prince). Vatican wants to keep it real. He is ordering Canada, France and U.S. to step up the massacre of innocents during Epiphany. One is wondering if Cite Soleil, Lasaline, Solino, Bel air, Martissant…will supply enough blood for Rome's Vampire. For Denis Paradis (Canada Minister of State) Haiti's population is a time bomb that must be defused. Ottawa, Paris, and Washington are training the local Machete Army / Police death squads, the foreign death squads under UN flags, and the deployment of Dominican Republic at the border executing their weekly massacres, rapes, kidnappings on Haitians.

That is not enough for the Pope. Actually, the holy vampire wants to taste the Cubans blood as well. How many countries will volunteer to bring death (democracy) to Cuba? The usual suspects! They won't have to wait for the official call of the global Cannibal “If you are not with me you are against me” to respond “Hail W”. What's next in Vatican's plan after a Latin American crusade? The Holy Klux will canonize Hitler. There must be a solution to stop such a horde pedophile beasts pogrom.

Guysanto
Site Admin

Post by Guysanto » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:59 pm

Bouli,

There appears to be a chasm between these quotes from the leading article and your conclusions. In particular, consider these words from Benoît XVI:
[quote]
  • "la violence et la faim qui sévissent en Haiti"
    [/*:m]
  • "Non loin de Cuba, le peuple haitien vit toujours dans une grande pauvreté et la violence"
    [/*:m]
  • "Je forme des vœux pour que l'intérêt de la communauté internationale, manifesté entre autres par les conférences des donateurs qui ont eu lieu en 2006, conduise à la consolidation des institutions et permette au peuple haitien de devenir artisan de son propre développement, dans un climat de réconciliation et de concorde"[/*:m]
[/quote]

and your conclusion:

[quote]He is ordering Canada, France and U.S. to step up the massacre of innocents during Epiphany. One is wondering if Cite Soleil, Lasaline, Solino, Bel air, Martissant…will supply enough blood for Rome's Vampire.[/quote]

Bouli, I am not the Pope's advocate but help me understand your thought process.

Also, you said:
[quote]The Holy Klux will canonize Hitler.[/quote]
Surely, you mean " The Holy See", don't you?!?!?

As far as canonizing Hitler (perish the thought!), I think that you mis-estimate the powers that be [for the foreseeable future, decades or generations], unless the Apocalypse is already underway, as we speak.

Bouli

Post by Bouli » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:27 am

Guy,

I know you're pulling my leg. You meant to tell me that sir Pope doesn't really know what's going on in Haiti? That's why he is calling for the same gang that brought violence to Haiti to consolidate the country's institutions. There may be one way to spell fascist, but it sure kills many.

Pope Benoit knows how to read between the legs so do his acolytes. When he said:[quote]Non loin de Cuba, le peuple haitien vit toujours dans une grande pauvreté et la violence….[/quote]
Notice how the Pope hit two birds with one stone. He targeted Cuba twice. He expressed it clearly enough for the International Terrorist Community that's terrorizing Haiti now to make one more step to the West. From his estimation, that International Network of Terrorists would have to build a bridge toward Cuba next time if it doesn't act now. As the world witnesses how Democracy (Death) claims Haiti, Afghanistan, Iraq… Honestly, one should be shy to say it's a personal opinion. Anyway, to avoid any confusion among his acolytes, pope Benoit mentioned the necessity of a democratic process as a cure for Cuba. He vaguely mentioned other human tragedies in Sudan, Colombia.. like isolated events that just pop-up in the news.

One must also notice every time Haitians start building their own institutions by Haitian standards, local and foreign thugs tear them down before they set beyond their reach. They use violence to downgrade these institutions. It is usually men of cloth that aim to destroy what takes decades, courage, integrity, fairness, dignity...to build. For the last 5 decades, Belair has kept these thugs in check in P-a-P as Gonaives's been doing so for 200 years. These cities have become targets for Babylon. What's puzzling is why major media are running away from these stories?

Guy, you are right, my words and the pope words don't match. Shame would be on me if they did. Test the reality in P-a-P and the way the Holy Pope bends its words. He's S P R A Y I N G a 93 octane gas upon Haiti at Denis Paradis' request.

jafrikayiti

Mèsi wi Mon PAP !

Post by jafrikayiti » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:01 pm

The Last Time the Vatican expressed such heartfelt compassion for Haiti was in January 2003. At the time, a klan of the self-appointed "friends of Haiti" were busy using the OAS to help desperately bring about democracy....in poor little Haiti - why? Because the care so.

To prove this everlasting love, they used any means necessary, including bully tactics to have $32 Million of Haiti's then $35 Million reserve, "liberated" by the government of the time charged with paying debt arrears....and other debts for assorted loans, including those it was promised but never recieved. Hey, that's what friends are for!

And then, to further show their good dispositions towards Haiti, the head of the HOLY KLAN announced a generous donation to make sure democracy takes deep and lasting roots in Haiti - once and for all.....

The amount of that generous donation from the financially-challenged (Really Christians we need to make an effort to help them boys !) Vatican:

(WARNING ! THIS IS SUCH A HUGE AMOUNT YOU MAY NEED TO HANG ON TO SOMETHING SOLID......)

$5000 dollars !!!!!!!

Yes, 5 thousand whole new U.S. dollars, carrying the official seal of the United States of America. I tell you, Haiti was clearly now on the path to democracy !!!!!!

If the liberation of Haiti required more effort, it is because these $5000 dollars were not equitably distributed among G$d's children in the country. Apparently, unidentified thieves stole a good chunk of the money to buy illegal candles with which they entered Port-au-Prince Cathedral to pay for special prayers (probably Voodoo-inspired!!) for their own family, instead of using the money for democracy enhancement, as it was intended by the good folks in Vatican city - Shame on these deceitful Haitians!

Anyway, for the incredules who never want to recognize the benevolent nature and kindness of the good people of the "international community", including the Holy Klan, here is an official record of this amazing $5000 donation that - was it not for the thieves - would have contributed so very much "to bring true and lasting peace as well as stable democratic structures to a country which has suffered so much"...

Here it is again, in your face (bandes d'ingrats dit le bon père, en faisant le signe de la croix !):

[quote]HOLY SEE SUPPORTS OAS SPECIAL MISSION TO HAITI
January 9, 2003

The Organization of American States (OAS) has received a $5,000 donation from the Holy See to support the OAS Special Mission to Strengthen Democracy in Haiti.

Assistant Secretary General Luigi Einaudi said that at a time when the OAS must handle increased responsibilities with limited resources, such special contributions are "particularly important in strengthening the role the Organization can play in finding solutions to some of the hemisphere's most pressing problems, among them paralyzing political crises."

Einaudi thanked the Holy See not only for its financial donation, but also for the ongoing assistance of the Apostolic Nuncio in Port-au-Prince, the Most Reverend Luigi Bonazzi.

Archbishop Gabriel Montalvo, the Permanent Observer of the Holy See to the OAS, said the "symbolic contribution" confirmed the Catholic Church's support of the OAS Special Mission in Haiti and expressed "hope that the Organization's efforts may help to bring true and lasting peace as well as stable democratic structures to a country which has suffered so much."

In December, Ambassador Einaudi reported to the Permanent Council on the situation in Haiti and asked member states and permanent observers for their continued support for the OAS Special Mission in Haiti, established last April.

Reference: E-004/03[/quote]

http://www.oas.org/OASpage/press_releas ... o=E-004/03

Sa a di m sa "du" pou di.......poutan, m pa ka ri !

Jaf