THE INVISIBLE EXTERNAL DEBT OF THE WESTERN WORLD

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed May 12, 2004 9:55 am

[quote]There is a Natural Mystique blowing through the air.
If you listen carefully now, you will hear.
This could be the first trumpet,
might as well be the last.
Many more will have to suffer,
many more will have to die.
Don't ask me why.
Things are not the way they used to be.
I won't tell no lie.

- Bob Marley, "Natural Mystic", 1977[/quote]
Like so many people, I have felt the impact of the September 11, 2001 events in the USA on a very personal level. As well as for a lot of people, those events have forced me to reflect and search for inspiration for the deep causes and possible consequences. But my thoughts and inspirations apparently don't lead me on the same p
ath as most people, at least for what the little I understand that comes from the media. These thoughts are what I want to share here.

The Western World

My name is Djalòki. I am from Ayiti, i.e. I am Haitian. Although my culture is significantly marked by European culture, which is one of its 3 main roots, I am not, culturally speaking, a Westerner. There are 2 other important branches in my culture, one is rooted in my African ancestors, and the other comes from the Original Peoples of the So-Called Americas (incorrectly referred to as Indian). These roots can be called primordial or indigenous. My primordial cultural roots are more dominant than my European one in terms of my mental paradigms and perceptions of the "objective" reality. Even at the genetic level, the characteristics derived from my family's European gene pool does not, by any standard, make me European. This, though, doesn't prevent me from feeling close to my western cousins. And I must admit tha
t my current life style is very influenced by the Western World, more by adaptation to a dominant system in which I want to survive, than by deliberate choice. I also recognize that I benefit, to a limited amount, from some of the effects and products of western technology. Therefore, as long as I haven't completely forsaken it, I will take partial responsibility in the destruction and evil created by that technology.

When I use the word Westerner, though, I am referring to people, communities and institutions who consider themselves modern and civilized, or who would like to become as such, and who think and act accordingly, be them from Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa, Asia or else.

In order to be able to share my reflections about the September 11, 2001 events, I need to present a few aspects, specific to my primordial cultural roots - hence non western - that constitute the foundations of these reflections. For this, I allow the primordial aspects of my global culture to flow t
o the forefront of my consciousness, while the western paradigm remains dormant in the background, just animated enough to enable me to use a vocabulary understandable by the Westerners. From this point on, my primordial soul will be predominant in my words.

The Invisibles

We have learned from our Elders, who themselves learned from our Ancestors, that the Divine Source created several worlds connected with each other. From our human perspective there is the visible world, where Humans consciously dwell and the invisible world, where Ancestors and Spirits dwell, as well as to where Humans make frequent incursions, usually unconsciously. Without getting into a detailed description of the Spirits, let us say for the moment, that they roughly correspond, in western words, to immaterial energies whose effects can be perceived by Humans at the physical, emotional, mental or psychic level, such as moods, archetypes or natural forces.

The visible world and the in
visible one are in very close relationship. In particular, everything that exists and happens in the visible is intimately linked to its counterpart in the invisible. But the invisible is much bigger and much more diverse than the visible. Still from our perspective, the very Divine Source appears to belong to the invisible world. For the simplicity of this text, and except when elsewhere indicated, we will call "The Invisibles" all the Beings of the invisible world, including the Divine Source.

The Principle of Balance

According to our Elders, one of the main principles of Creation is the Principle of Balance (or Equilibrium). It is a very elaborate principle that we are not going to explain here in details; we will content ourselves with the reader's intuitive notion of it. All the aspects of Creation are dedicated to functioning according to this principle.

A peculiarity for Humans is Free Will, which allows them, apparently, to deliberately ignore this pr
inciple, but this sets a series of reactions in motion in order to reestablish the laws of the Principle of Balance. Usually, Humans and communities who know and understand this principle take great care to respect it and apply it in every aspect of their lives. All of Creation as a whole follows the Principle. Since Humans only have the capacity to consider a limited number of aspects at the same time in order to comprehend and apply it, a simple and frequent approach is to consider the balance between 2 aspects of Creation, for example between the visible and the invisible worlds. The Primordial people are meticulous managers of this balance determining the way they interact with their environment at all levels, from astronomical sciences, of which some of the Primordial Peoples are experts, to handicrafts, including an array of traditional sciences specializing in the balance at the planetary level (minerals, plants, animals and Humans), at the Nations and Peoples level (tribes and clans, families, other v
arious organizations, production activities, leisure, education, health, rituals, etc.), at the individual level, etc...

Primordial invisible accounting

Several technologies are used by Primordial people to manage the balance between the visible and the invisible depending on the nature and the cause of the potential imbalance. For example, when an action exclusively relates to the visible realm, one must deliberately invite the invisible to participate with it in order to reestablish balance

One way to proceed with this invitation is to make a sacrifice. I am referring here to the primary meaning of the term "sacrifice": an offering to a deity; in other words, an offering to the Invisibles. In several western languages, the term "sacrifice" comes from 2 Latin roots: sacer (= sacred) and facere (= to make). The term "sacred" means related to the Divine, therefore the etymological meaning of "sacrifice" refers to that which makes related to the Divine; in other
words: that relates (a visible/profane act) to the Invisibles. If we combine our 2 definitions, we can say that a sacrifice is an offering that relates a profane act to the Invisibles. It is a way to bring back balance to this act.

No mention has been made yet of the meaning of sacrifice suggesting privations or the loss of a valuable resource - including the life of a Human or an animal - in exchange of an eventual benefit. A sacrifice can be an invocation, a prayer, a gift in nature, a ritual, or a ceremony. It is a supplementary act that consecrates the profane act therefore rebalancing it. Before drinking, we pour a few drops on the floor for our Ancestors. Before eating, we ask the Invisibles to bless and charge our food with vital energy. Before addressing an audience, we greet the Invisibles with honor and respect. Before planting, we ask the Invisibles to assist us and guide our actions. Before gathering, we thank the Invisibles for allowing us to use the healing power of a plant for our own b
alance. Before moving somewhere, we invite the Invisibles to go before us and then to cohabit with us. Before traveling, we ask for permission and protection, etc. As a rule, before using the resources of our environment, we make an offering to the Invisibles and ask them to consecrate our profane act.

The invisible external debt

As long as sacrifices are made, the balance between the visible and the invisible is maintained. In the case of forgetfulness or negligence, an action is thus undertaken in the visible without its invisible counterpart. This creates an imbalance and those responsible are accountable until reconciliation is made. This can be considered as an invisible debt that the people responsible owe to the Invisibles. The more collective the roles of those people, the more the debt will be shared by the community as a whole. Individuals can be held accountable for a debt incurred by others, but it is no less real pain.

Shamans are familiar with th
e invisible world. They go there easily, at will. One of the main functions of shamans in primordial societies is to watch over the balance between the visible and the invisible and to help the community in reestablishing balance when it drifts away. When the invisible external debt of the community piles up, shamans perceive the need for rebalancing. At their instigation and under their supervision, sacrifices are made, but at this stage, small or daily sacrifices, appropriate at the individual level, are not enough any more to pay the collective external debt whose interests, in a sense, have accumulated. Healing rituals are then necessary. And sometimes, pain is inevitable. Pain has a unique capacity to create a thirst for the Divine, not only deep within our psyche, but also at the conscious level. This forces us to call with acute intent and awareness upon the Invisibles for help. It is the strength of this intent that can counterbalance the volume of the debt incurred. A simple mechanical gesture, witho
ut any personal investment would not do for that circumstance, even as impressive and majestic as it could be. In this sense, pain is sometimes a form of sacrifice in itself, according to the meaning: relation to the Invisibles. An interesting subject to investigate would be the obsession of the Westerners to try to eliminate pain in their life. But this is not our current purpose.

Even at this level, a painful sacrifice doesn't necessarily mean bloodshed or loss of life. Nevertheless, the qualities and the functions of the blood can powerfully enhance the effects of the sacrificial pain. We are reaching a stage here that may be delicate and difficult. It requires a great deal of open mindedness from Westerners, perhaps even some humility, to put aside cultural concepts they have about blood, for a moment. Do not misunderstand me: I won't presume I can help you completely understand, let alone accept, the primordial concepts on blood in just a few words. I am only suggesting you realize that your con
cepts are specific to your culture, which is relatively young. It might be good to approach what I am saying here, not only with your rational intellect, but also with your faculty of direct intuitive perception, more akin to emotion than to pure thought.

A lot of us, non-Westerners, know from our Ancestors, who themselves know it from the Invisibles, that blood is the main physical vehicle of the human soul. I will not try to prove this affirmation. You may consider it or discard it as you see appropriate, but know that more than a few non-Western scientists and sages understand this as a truth. Knowing this, you can have an idea of the importance that the presence of blood may have in an activity designed to invoke the Invisibles and to communicate with them.

Invoicing and payment of debts

If the shamans do not do their job, or if the community doesn't listen to them, or worse, if there aren't any more shamans in the community, then sacrifices are overlook
ed and omitted, and the invisible debt accumulates even more. One day the Invisibles will ask for a settlement, in other words, the creditors will send the invoice.

To communicate with us, the Invisibles address the part of us that is in closer contact with them, our superconscious mind that, paradoxically, operates in close collaboration with our subconscious mind, and uses a very similar language. Our subconscious mind plays the double role of messenger and translator between our superconscious mind and the Invisibles on one hand and our conscious mind on the other hand. The language of the subconscious mind is expressed in symbolic, analogical and multidimensional images, as one can observe in dreams, but this is not about dreams. In order to tell us that it has received an invoice for unpaid overdue external transactions, our subconscious mind will create a situation that represents the debt (the sacrifice) asked by the Invisibles, symbolically, analogically and multidimensional. Although it will b
e a very real situation, it will serve as an image, likely reduced, of the final sacrifice. As the debt is a collective one, that image will have to be public, accessible to everyone. It may be very interesting, for Westerners who know how and enjoy interpreting dreams at the individual level, to analyze the great events of the public life of their community with the same methods they use for individual dreams.

After the invoice has been received, the community will still have the opportunity, if it understands the message, to take back responsibility of its debt and to reconcile it by intentionally making the required sacrifices. These will probably be very painful indeed, but there is a relative flexibility in the choice of the nature and the expression of that pain, with the effect of limiting "losses". Most of all, this allows the community to prepare itself psychologically for these sacrifices, in order to make them consciously, in complete awareness, while recognizing its entire responsibility. T
he greatest value is then drawn from these sacrifices and used to maximum "profitability" so that an eventual bankruptcy may be avoided.

Now, if, after having overlooked the trivial daily sacrifices, after having snubbed the shamans' warnings, and after having ignored or misinterpreted the message of the Invisible through its subconscious mind, this community doesn't pay its debt still, then the creditors simply collect for themselves without any other civilities. In other words, the sacrifice is made without the community having intentionally decided or planned it. It is imposed with or without consent. At this stage, the payment modalities are not negotiable anymore. Chances are this sacrifice will not only be extremely painful, but eventually lethal for the debtor community, especially if this community is found nonsolvent. In which case the only offering capable to match the required amount is the very soul of the community. That soul has to be returned to the invisible world where it came from a
nd from where it has been disconnected from for too long due to the negligence of its human guardians.

The invisible external debt of the modern Western World

Approximately ten thousand years ago, the cultural Ancestors of the modern Westerners gradually abandoned the primordial vision in order to "civilize" themselves. A new culture was born, very different from all others on Earth. Among other peculiarities, it was loosing touch with the Invisibles, and didn't take care of the balance in Creation anymore, not even the most crucial balance between the invisible and the visible. Contact was totally severed at the community level during the Renaissance, when religion gave way to science, which progressively gained control of the affairs of society. This leads us to a first observation.

First observation: The Western World has been overlooking the visible/invisible balance for a long time.

The primary notion of the sacrifice
, namely: an offering done to the Invisibles to consecrate a profane action is pushed back into the dark secret dungeons of the truncated Western World's memory. I use the term truncated because Westerners categorize everything that precedes the oldest writings of their Ancestors under the term "prehistory" and because the average person, generally, has a very erroneous idea of prehistory. He/she usually thinks that all prehistoric Humans were mentally inferior. He/she is not taught (or doesn't remember) that we, Human Beings, have been living on Earth the way we are now in our current mental development ten times longer than the age of western civilization. According to modern western science many of these 100,000 year old prehistoric Humans, classified Homo Sapiens, were likely more intelligent than the average person, by even his/her own criteria. I recognize, though, that many scholars have a better knowledge of their distant past than the average person. Nevertheless, I don't hear them asking the ques
tion why, if their Ancestors were as intellectually equipped as they (western scholars) are, they existed for so long without "civilizing" themselves, but managed to maintain balance all around them and why, once "civilized", they managed to proceed to destroy the balance of so many forms of life in so little time.

It is true that sacrifice is not a civilized technology...

It is also true that shamans only existed among prehistoric Peoples, or slightly more "evolved" contemporary peoples...

Because of its short memory, the Western World confuses its own Ancestors - who were brilliant astronomers, surgeons, sociologists and theologians - with rough filthy primates. According to this thinking no forefather or foremother prior to - or even contemporary of - Ur and Babylon has anything of value to teach to an average Westerner, except to feed his/her curiosity about inferior practices considered superstitious (by the way, superstition = belief in the power of invisible forces...). More observ
ations:

Second observation: The Western World hasn't practiced conscious community sacrifices for a long time.

Third observation: The Western World hasn't listened to its shamans for a long time.
(Fortunately shamans haven't completely disappeared yet).

The first 3 observations lead us to think that the invisible external debt of the Western World may have been accumulating for hundreds or even thousands of years without being balanced in the invisible.

And what is that debt anyway?

The answer is simple and yet dreadful at the same time: The debt is made up of everything Westerners have taken for their own benefit, all the imbalance they have produced, everything they have destroyed, directly or indirectly, during several millennia of brutal exploitation, blind expansion and voracious development. Now we can formulate a fourth observation.

Fourth observation: The invisible ext
ernal debt of the Western World is gigantic.

A review of these 4 observations immediately makes us think of a possible invoice issuing from the Invisibles. The invoice is received and translated by the collective subconscious mind. The message could be expressed in the form of a public event that would symbolically, or in a reduced fashion, represent the sacrifice that is expected from the Western World. A painful event that would force Westerners to turn to their God, and at the same time show them the offerings necessary to reconcile their debt. Simply speaking it would be a catastrophe or a tragedy that would strike simultaneously their deep collective psyche and their material wealth.

The Tragedy

What if September 11 was a call from the Invisibles?

What if Bin Laden, the Talibans, the Muslim extremists, the terrorists, the CIA, the Israeli Palestinian conflict, the fraudulent election of "W", the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon, and all the
elements of the tragedy were nothing but instruments used by the collective western subconscious mind, as theater decor, or even better, as in a dream, to notify the collective conscious mind that an invoice has been sent by the Invisibles?

What if this tragedy, so traumatizing and destructive, was only a reduced image, only a little scratch in comparison to what is maybe in store for the Western World, if this one doesn't react appropriately and quick enough?

The sacrifice

But is the Western World ready to wake up right now? Is it ready to make the sacrifice on its own or is it just going to wait for the Invisibles to collect on the debt themselves?

And by the way, what is this sacrifice required from the Westerners anyway?

The answer is on the same level as the one about the nature of the debt: simple and dreadful. What is asked from the Western World is to make a radical change of habits and attitudes that violate the Principle of Balance as
well as offerings heavy in cost.

The habits and attitudes to change, although innumerable to list, are not difficult to identify (without pre-established order): chronic arrogance, exploitation without scruples, deification of profit and money, expansionism, materialism, consumerism, institutional lies and hypocrisy, racism, sexism, classism, obscurantism, imperialism, commoditization of land, of space, of food, of clothing, of health, of education, of security, of solidarity, of dignity, of the sacred, of life, non respect for natural laws, for cycles, for equilibriums, for Humans, for communities, for the Elders, for the Ancestors, for the Spirits, etc...

Let it be clear that I don't have the intention to ignore the numerous actions deeply marked with respect, beauty and grandeur undertaken by generations of Westerners. But, my sense is that the real ultimate consequence of the action of the Western World, as a whole, on our planet, is all but respectful, beautiful and grand.

The offe
rings too are easy to identify. Should the Western world desire to make amends, it will have to give up - and do without, in the future - the "benefits" of its nonsacred technology: mass production, materials that can't be recycled as fast as they are produced, nonrenewable energies, nonsustainable gadgets, machines, products and processes that disturb the environment and the health of all kinds of species (vegetal, animal, Human) in their manufacturing, their use, or their disposal, etc.

Yes, as it could have been expected, the price is as overwhelming as the debt. Is the Western World willing, and ready to pay it?

If it doesn't pay, then the Invisibles might just be coming to take their dues themselves. Chances are the debtor won't be solvent, causing bankruptcy requiring total extinction (the soul returning) and the outstanding debt collected from the nonwestern world, which, once again, will pay the balance for our Western sisters and brothers.

~ Djalòki ~

(co-translated with Tant Ka)
Port-au-Prince, Ayiti - November 2001

LA DETTE EXTERIEURE INVISIBLE DE L'OCCIDENT

Post by » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:43 am

LA DETTE EXTERIEURE INVISIBLE DE L'OCCIDENT

[quote]Il y a une mystique naturelle qui souffle dans l'air.
Si tu écoutes bien, tu l'entendras.
Ça pourrait être la première trompette,
ou tout aussi bien la dernière.
Beaucoup d'autres devront souffrir,
beaucoup d'autres devront mourir.
Ne me demande pas pourquoi.
Les choses ne sont plus ce qu'elles étaient.
Je ne te dirai pas de mensonge.

- Bob Marley, "Natural Mystic", 1977
[/quote]
Comme beaucoup de monde, j'ai ressenti, au niveau personnel, l'impact des événements du 11 septembre 2001 aux Etats-Unis d'Amérique. Comme beaucoup de monde aussi, ces événements m'ont fait réfléchir et chercher inspiration au sujet des causes profondes et des suites possibles rela
tives à ces événements. Mais mes réflexions et mes inspirations ne me mènent apparemment pas aux mêmes considérations que beaucoup de monde, du moins parmi le peu qui m'est accessible par les medias. Ce sont ces considérations que je voudrais partager ici.

L'Occident

Mon nom est Djalòki. Je suis Ayitien. Bien que ma culture soit significativement marquée par la culture européenne qui en constitue une des trois racines principales, je ne suis pas, culturellement parlant, un Occidental. Les deux autres racines importantes de ma culture - la racine africaine et la racine "amérindienne", ou plus proprement dit : celle des Peuples Originaires des Soi-disant Amériques - que je pourrais qualifier de racines primordiales ou racines indigènes, sont encore plus significatives dans ma mentalité et ma perception de la réalité "objective". De même, ma constitution génétique, qui inclut pourtant une quantité non négligeable de gènes de souche européenne, ne fait de moi
un Européen par aucun standard. Cela ne m'empêche pas de me sentir proche, sinon apparenté, à mes cousines et cousins occidentaux. Et je dois avouer, que pour l'instant, mon mode de vie est très influencé par le monde occidental, plus par adaptation à un système dominant dans lequel je veux survivre que par choix délibéré. Ceci dit, je reconnais que je jouis de certains effets et produits de la technologie occidentale à un degré limité. Par conséquent, tant que je ne m'en serai pas départi complètement, j'assumerai aussi ma responsabilité partielle dans la destruction et le mal engendrés par cette technologie. Mais quand je parle d'Occidentaux, je me réfère à des personnes, des communautés et des institutions qui se considèrent elles-mêmes Occidentales modernes civilisées, ou qui voudraient le devenir, et qui pensent et agissent en conséquence, qu'elles soient d'ailleurs d'Europe, d'Amérique du Nord, d'Amérique Latine, d'Afrique, d'Asie ou d'ailleurs.

Pour pouvoir exposer mes réflexions au
sujet des événements du 11 septembre 2001, il me faut d'abord présenter quelques traits, propres à mes racines culturelles primordiales - donc non occidentales - qui constituent les fondations de ces réflexions. Pour cette circonstance, je dois laisser les aspects primordiaux de ma culture globale passer au premier plan de ma conscience, pendant que le génie occidental en moi reste à l'arrière plan, en demi-sommeil, juste assez animé pour me permettre d'utiliser un vocabulaire compréhensible des Occidentaux. A partir de ce point, c'est mon génie primordial qui est prépondérant dans ma parole.

Les Invisibles

Nous tenons de nos Anciens, qui eux-mêmes le tiennent de nos Ancêtres, que la Source Divine a créé plusieurs mondes, en relation les uns avec les autres. Vue de notre perspective humaine, il y a, en particulier, le monde visible, dans lequel les Humains vivants évoluent consciemment, et le monde invisible, où évoluent les Ancêtres et les Esprits, et
où les Humains font des incursions fréquentes, le plus souvent inconsciemment. Sans entrer dans une description de ce que sont les Esprits, disons, pour le moment, qu'ils correspondent plus ou moins, en termes occidentaux, aux énergies immatérielles dont les effets peuvent être perçus par les Humains aux niveaux physique, émotionnel, mental ou psychique, tels que les humeurs, les émotions, les archétypes ou les forces naturelles.

Les mondes visible et invisible sont en très étroite relation. En particulier, tout ce qui existe et tout ce qui se passe dans le visible est intimement lié à son correspondant dans l'invisible. Cependant l'invisible est beaucoup plus grand et beaucoup plus varié que le visible. Toujours de notre perspective, la Source Divine elle-même semble appartenir au monde invisible. Pour la simplicité de ce texte, et sauf indication contraire, nous nommerons "les Invisibles" tous les Êtres du monde invisible, y compris la Source Divine elle-même.

Principe d
'équilibre

Selon nos Anciens, un des principes les plus importants de la Création est le Principe d'Equilibre. Il s'agit d'un principe très élaboré que nous n'allons pas exposer ici en détails; nous nous contenterons de la notion intuitive que la lectrice ou le lecteur en a. Tous les aspects de la Création fonctionnent continuellement selon ce principe.

Une particularité des Humains est qu'ils jouissent du Libre Arbitre, qui leur permet, en apparence, de se soustraire momentanément à ce principe. Mais cela enclenche une série de réactions qui ont pour but et pour effet de rétablir l'application du Principe d'Equilibre. En général, les Humains et les communautés qui connaissent ce principe prennent énormément de soins à le respecter et l'appliquer dans toutes leurs activités. Le Principe concerne toute la Création, de manière multidimensionnelle. Mais pour pouvoir le comprendre et l'appliquer, les Humains ne peuvent considérer simultanément qu'un nombre limité de d'a
spects à la fois. L'approche la plus simple et la plus courante est de considérer l'équilibre entre 2 aspects de la Création, par exemple l'équilibre entre le monde visible et le monde invisible. Les Primordiaux sont des gestionnaires méticuleux de cet équilibre et cela détermine leur manière d'interagir avec leur environnement à tous les niveaux : depuis les sciences astronomiques dans lesquelles certains Peuples Primordiaux sont des experts, jusque dans l'artisanat, en passant par une panoplie de sciences traditionnelles s'occupant des équilibres au niveau planétaire, pour les minéraux, les plantes, les animaux et les Humains, au niveau des Nations et des Peuples, au niveau des tribus et des clans, au niveau des familles, des groupements divers, des activités de production, des loisirs, de l'éducation, de la santé, des rituels, au niveau individuel, etc...

Comptabilité invisible primordiale

Plusieurs technologies traditionnelles sont utilisées par l
es Primordiaux pour gérer l'équilibre entre le visible et l'invisible. Cela dépend de la nature et de la cause du déséquilibre potentiel. Quand, par exemple une action appartient essentiellement au domaine visible, il faut sciemment inviter l'invisible à y participer pour l'équilibrer.

Une manière de procéder à cette invitation est de faire un sacrifice. Je me réfère ici au sens premier du terme "sacrifice" : offrande à une divinité; autrement dit : offrande aux Invisibles.
Dans plusieurs langues occidentales, le terme "sacrifice" vient de deux racines latines : sacer (= sacré) et facere (= faire). Le premier sens du terme "sacré" est : relié au Divin. Le sens éthymologique de "sacrifice" est donc : qui fait relier au Divin; autrement dit : qui relie (un acte visible / profane) aux Invisibles. Si nous combinons les deux définitions que nous avons, nous pouvons dire qu'un sacrifice est une offrande qui relie un acte profane aux Invisibles. C'est un moyen d'équilibrer l'acte en question.

Il n'est pas encore question ici ni du sens suggérant la privation ou la mortification, ni du sens suggérant la perte d'une ressource de valeur - y compris une vie humaine ou animale - en échange d'un avantage quelconque. En ce sens un sacrifice peut être une invocation, une prière, un cadeau en nature, un rituel ou une cérémonie. C'est un acte qui s'adjoint à l'acte profane pour le sacraliser et le rééquilibrer par la même occasion. Avant de boire, nous jetons quelques gouttes sur le sol pour nos Ancêtres. Avant de manger, nous demandons aux Invisibles de bénir et de charger notre nourriture en énergie vitale. Avant de nous adresser à un auditoire, nous saluons les Invisibles avec honneur et respect. Avant de planter, nous demandons aux Invisibles de nous assister et de superviser notre action. Avant de cueillir, nous remercions les Invisibles de nous permettre d'utiliser la force guérisseuse d'une plante pour notre propre équilibre. Avant de nous installer quelque part, nous invitons les Invisible
s à s'y installer avant nous et à cohabiter avec nous. Avant de voyager, nous demandons permission et protection, etc... D'une manière générale, avant d'utiliser des ressources de notre environnement, nous faisons une offrande aux Invisibles et leur demandons de sacraliser notre acte profane.

La dette extérieure invisible

Tant que les sacrifices sont faits, l'équilibre entre le visible et l'invisible est maintenu. Quand survient un oubli ou une négligence, un acte est alors commis dans le visible sans sa contrepartie invisible. Un déséquilibre est créé et ceux ou celles qui ont commis cet acte sont responsables de ce déséquilibre jusqu'à ce que l'équilibre soit rétabli. Il s'agit en quelque sorte d'une dette invisible des responsables envers les Invisibles. Plus ces responsables ont une fonction touchant la collectivité dans leur communauté, plus la dette sera partagée par la communauté dans son ensemble. C'est-à-dire que la responsabilité de cette
dette peut aussi être indirecte, mais pas moins effective.

La douleur

Les shamans connaissent bien le monde invisible et s'y rendent consciemment, à volonté. Une des fonctions principales des shamans dans les sociétés primordiales est de veiller à l'équilibre entre le visible et l'invisible et d'aider la communauté à rétablir cet équilibre en cas de dérive. Quand la dette extérieure invisible communautaire s'accumule, les shamans perçoivent le besoin de rééquilibration. A leur instigation et sous leur supervision, les sacrifices nécessaires sont faits. Mais à ce stade, les petits sacrifices ordinaires, appropriés pour la gestion individuelle, ne sont plus suffisants pour éponger la dette extérieure collective, qui, d'une certaine façon, a aussi accumulé des intérêts. Il faut effectuer des rituels de réharmonisation et de guérison. Parfois, la douleur est inévitable à cause de sa capacité à créer une soif du secours divin, non seulement au niveau de no
tre psyche profonde, mais aussi au niveau conscient, qui nous force à appeler intentionnellement et sciemment les Invisibles à l'aide. C'est la force de cette intention qui peut contrebalancer la responsabilité de la dette que nous avons contractée. Un simple geste machinal et sans investissement personnel, aussi impressionnant et majestueux soit-il, ne saurait faire l'affaire. En ce sens, la douleur est parfois une forme de sacrifice en soi, toujours dans le sens de relation aux Invisibles. Un sujet intéressant à investiguer serait cette obsession des Occidentaux à vouloir éliminer la douleur dans leur vie. Mais ce n'est pas notre propos.

Notez que même à ce degré, un sacrifice douloureux n'implique pas de versement de sang ou de perte de vie. Cependant, les qualités et les fonctions du sang peuvent venir renforcer puissamment les effets de la douleur sacrificielle. Nous atteignons ici un stade très délicat et difficile, qui demande parfois aux Occidentaux modernes une bonne dose d'ouverture d'
esprit et parfois même d'humilité, pour mettre de côté pendant un instant les conceptions culturelles qu'ils ont à propos du sang. Ne me méprenez pas : je ne prétends aucunement vous amener à comprendre complètement, et encore moins à accepter, en quelques mots, les conceptions primordiales au sujet du sang. Je vous demande seulement de réaliser que les vôtres sont propres à votre culture, qui est relativement jeune. Je vous demande aussi d'essayer d'approcher ce que je présente ici, non seulement avec votre intellect rationnel, mais aussi avec cette faculté de perception intuitive directe, qui tient plus de l'émotion que de la pensée pure, et dont vous êtes très certainement doté, de même que je le suis.

Beaucoup d'entre nous, non Occidentaux, tenons de nos Ancêtres, qui eux le tiennent des Invisibles, que le sang est le siège physique principal de l'âme humaine. Je n'essayerai pas de prouver ici cette affirmation. Vous pouvez la considérer ou la rejeter comme vous le jugez approprié, mais sac
hez que de nombreux sages et scientifiques non Occidentaux la considèrent comme une vérité. En sachant cela, vous pouvez vous faire une idée de l'importance que peut revêtir la présence du sang dans une activité destinée à invoquer les Invisibles et à communiquer avec eux.

Facturation et recouvrement de créances

Si les shamans ne font pas leur travail, ou si la communauté ne les écoute pas, ou pire encore, si il n'y a plus de shaman dans la communauté, les sacrifices communautaires ne sont pas faits et la dette extérieure invisible s'accumule encore plus. Et un jour les Invisibles demandent des comptes : les créanciers envoient une facture.

Pour communiquer avec nous, les Invisibles s'adressent à notre aspect qui est en contact avec eux : notre supraconscient qui, paradoxalement, opère en étroite collaboration avec notre subconscient, et parle le même langage que lui. Notre subconscient joue le double rôle de messager et d'interprète entre notre
supraconscient et les Invisibles d'une part et notre conscience objective d'autre part. Le langage de notre subconscient s'exprime en images symboliques, analogiques et multidimensionnelles, comme on peut le constater dans les rêves. Mais il ne s'agit pas ici de rêve. Pour nous signifier qu'il a reçu une facture d'impayés extérieurs accumulés, notre subconscient va créer une situation qui reproduit symboliquement, analogiquement et multidimensionnellement la dette (le sacrifice) demandée par les Invisibles. Il va s'agir d'une situation bien réelle, mais qui constitue par exemple une image en dimensions réduites du sacrifice final. Et comme il s'agit d'une dette communautaire, cette image sera publique, accessible à tout le monde. Il peut être très intéressant, et très instructif, pour les Occidentaux qui savent et aiment interpréter les rêves au niveau individuel, d'analyser les grands événements qui marquent la vie publique de leur collectivité avec les mêmes méthodes qu'ils utilisent pour les rê
ves.

A la notification de la facture, la communauté a encore le loisir, si elle comprend le message, de reprendre le dossier en main et de s'en acquitter en réalisant elle-même ses sacrifices. Ceux-ci seront probablement très douloureux certes, mais avec une relative flexibilité dans le choix de la nature et de la forme de cette douleur, avec pour effet de limiter les "pertes" et surtout, de permettre à la communauté de se préparer psychologiquement à ces sacrifices pour les effectuer sciemment, en connaissance de cause et en en assumant l'entière responsabilité. Ces sacrifices sont ainsi "rentabilisés" au maximum et une éventuelle banqueroute ultime peut être évitée.

Si, après avoir négligé les sacrifices anodins quotidiens, après avoir fait la sourde oreille aux avertissements des shamans et après avoir ignoré ou mal interprété le signal des Invisibles, cette communauté ne s'acquitte toujours pas de sa dette, alors les créanciers se paient sans autre forme de procès. En d'autres termes, le
sacrifice se réalise sans avoir été sciemment décidé et planifié; il est subi de gré ou de force. Et les modalités de paiement ne sont plus négociables à ce stade. Il y a de grands risques que ce sacrifice soit non seulement extrêmement douloureux, mais éventuellement fatal pour la communauté débitrice, particulièrement si celle-ci est trouvée non solvable. Auquel cas la seule offrande capable de répondre au montant exigé est l'âme de la communauté elle-même, qui doit être rendue à l'invisible d'où elle provient et dont elle a été maintenue à l'écart pendant trop longtemps, à cause des négligences de ses gardiens Humains.

La dette extérieure invisible de l'Occident moderne

Il y a une dizaine de milliers d'années, les Ancêtres culturels des Occidentaux modernes se sont progressivement écartés de la vision primordiale pour se "civiliser". Une nouvelle culture était née, très différente de toutes les autres présentes sur la Terre, avec, entre autres part
icularités, qu'elle perdait de plus en plus son contact avec les Invisibles et ne s'occupait plus de l'équilibre de la Création, pas même entre le visible et l'invisible. Le contact s'est complètement rompu pour la collectivité, à la Renaissance, quand la religion a dû laisser la science faire cavalier seul et prendre progressivement les rennes des affaires communautaires.

Cela nous mène à un premier constat.

Premier constat : Le monde occidental néglige l'équilibre visible/invisible depuis longtemps.

La notion première du sacrifice, à savoir : une offrande faite aux Invisibles pour sacraliser un acte profane, est reléguée aux oubliettes obscures de la mémoire tronquée du monde occidental. Je dis mémoire tronquée car les Occidentaux regroupent tout ce qui précède l'apparition de l'écriture chez leurs Ancêtres sous le vocable "préhistoire", et le citoyen moyen de la rue a une idée très erronée de la préhistoire. Il pense en général que t
ous les Humains préhistoriques étaient des êtres mentalement inférieurs à ce qu'il est lui-même. On ne lui apprend pas, ou en tous cas il ne retient pas de son apprentissage, que l'Etre Humain, à son degré d'évolution mentale actuelle, vit sur Terre depuis dix fois plus de temps que n'existe la civilisation occidentale, et que, nombre de ces Humains préhistoriques vieux de 100 000 ans, classifiés Homo Sapiens, étaient probablement (statistiquement) plus intelligents que lui (le citoyen moyen de la rue), selon ses propres critères. Je dois être honnête et reconnaître que beaucoup d'universitaires occidentaux ont une bien plus correcte connaissance du passé lointain de leur culture. Cependant je ne les entends pas poser la question de savoir pourquoi, s'ils étaient aussi équipés intellectuellement que leurs descendants d'aujourd'hui, leurs Ancêtres sont restés aussi longtemps sans se "civiliser", mais en conservant les équilibres autour d'eux, et pourquoi, une fois "civilisés", ils en sont arrivés à dé
truire tant d'équilibres et tant de formes de vie en si peu de temps, au point de mettre les grands processus régulateurs de la planète en danger.

Il est vrai que le sacrifice n'est pas une technologie civilisée...

Il est vrai aussi que les shamans ne se rencontrent que chez les Peuples préhistoriques, ou contemporains, mais guère plus "évolués"...

La mémoire courte de l'Occident lui fait confondre ses propres Ancêtres - brillants astronomes, chirurgiens, sociologues et théologiens - avec des primates frustes et galeux. Aucun aieul antérieur à - ou même contemporain de - Ur et Babylone ne peut apprendre quoi que ce soit digne d'intérêt à un Occidental moyen, si ce n'est pour alimenter sa curiosité condescendante pour des pratiques considérées comme superstitieuses (au fait, superstition = croyance au pouvoir de forces invisibles...).
Nous continuons à faire des constats.

Deuxième constat : Le monde occidental ne pratique plus les sacrifices com
munautaires conscients depuis longtemps.

Troisième constat : Le monde occidental n'écoute plus ses shamans depuis longtemps.
(Heureusement ceux-ci n'ont pas encore complètement disparu.)

Les trois premiers constats nous mènent à penser que la dette extérieure invisible du monde occidental s'accumule probablement depuis des centaines, voire des milliers d'années, sans être équilibrée dans l'invisible.

Mais quelle est donc cette dette ?

La réponse est simple et effrayante: tout ce que les Occidentaux ont pris pour leur compte, déséquilibré autour d'eux, et détruit, directement ou indirectement, depuis des millénaires d'exploitation à outrance, d'expansion aveugle et de développement vorace.

Nous pouvons formuler un quatrième constat.

Quatrième constat : La dette extérieure invisible du monde occidental est faramineuse.

Une révision de ces qu
atre constats nous fait tout de suite penser à une possible notification de facture par les Invisibles. Cette notice serait reçue et exprimée par le subconscient collectif. Elle pourrait se traduire par un événement public qui représenterait symboliquement, ou en modèle réduit, le sacrifice qui est attendu du monde occidental. Un événement douloureux qui forcerait les Occidentaux à se tourner vers leur Dieu, et qui en même temps leur indiquerait les offrandes à faire pour s'acquitter de leur dette. En bref une catastrophe ou une tragédie qui s'adresserait simultanément à leur psyche collective profonde et à leur patrimoine tangible.

La tragédie

Et si le 11 septembre était un signal des Invisibles ?

Et si Ben Laden, les Talibans, les intégristes musulmans, les terroristes, la C.I.A., le conflit israélo-palestinien, l'élection frauduleuse de Georges W. Bush, les tours du World Trade Center, le Pentagone, et tous les éléments de la tragédie n'étaient
que des outils utilisés par le subconscient collectif occidental, comme un décor de théâtre, ou mieux encore comme dans un rêve, pour indiquer à la conscience collective que la facture a été envoyée par les Invisibles ?

Et si cette tragédie, si traumatisante et si destructrice, n'était qu'une image réduite, qu'une petite éraflure en regard de ce qui attend peut-être l'Occident, si celui-ci ne réagit pas assez vite et dans le bon sens ?

Le sacrifice

Mais l'Occident est-il prêt à se ressaisir rapidement ? Est-il prêt à faire lui-même le sacrifice ? Ou préfère-t-il attendre que les Invisibles s'en occupent eux-mêmes ?

Et puis d'ailleurs, quel est ce sacrifice attendu des Occidentaux ?

La réponse est à la hauteur de celle concernant la dette: simple et effrayante. Il est demandé à l'Occident un changement radical d'habitudes et d'attitudes qui violent le Principe d'Equilibre, ainsi que des offrandes onéreuses.

Les habitude
s et attitudes à changer, bien qu'innombrables à lister, ne sont pas difficiles à identifier (sans ordre préétabli): l'arrogance chronique, l'exploitation sans scrupules, la déification du profit et de l'argent, l'expansionnisme, le matérialisme, le consumérisme, l'hypocrisie et le mensonge institutionnels, le racisme, le sexisme, le classisme, l'obscurantisme, l'impérialisme, le monnayage de la terre, de l'espace, de la nourriture, de l'habillement, de la santé, de l'éducation, de la sécurité, de l'entraide, de la dignité, du sacré, de la vie, le non respect des lois naturelles, des cycles, des équilibres, des Humains, des communautés, des Anciens, des Ancêtres, des Esprits, etc... Et nous pourrions continuer pendant de longues lignes encore...

Comprenez bien qu'il n'est pas dans mon intention d'ignorer les innombrables actions, empreintes de respect, de beauté et de grandeur, entreprises par beaucoup d'Occidentaux. Mais je constate que la résultante générale de l'action de l'Occiden
t, comme un tout, sur notre planète, est tout sauf respectueuse, belle et grande.

Les offrandes aussi sont faciles à identifier. S'ils veulent s'amender, les Occidentaux devront tout simplement avoir à se défaire, et se passer dans l'avenir, des "bienfaits" de leur technologie désacralisée : la production en masse, les matériaux non recyclables aussi vite qu'ils sont produits, les énergies non renouvelables, les gadgets, les machines, les produits et les processus non durables ou qui perturbent l'environnement et la santé des espèces végétales et animales, ainsi que des Humains, dans leur fabrication, leur utilisation ou leur rejet après utilisation, etc...

Oui, comme on pouvait s'y attendre, le prix est aussi faramineux que la dette. L'Occident est-il disposé et prêt à le payer ?

S'il ne le paie pas, alors les Invisibles viendront sans doute récupérer eux-mêmes leur dû. Et il y a des risques que le débiteur ne soit pas solvable. Ce sera alors la banqueroute totale du système, cau
sant éventuellement son extinction (le retour de son âme au monde invisible). La balance de la dette sera collectée sur le monde non occidental qui, une fois de plus, devra payer pour nos soeurs et frères de l'Occident.

~ Djalòki ~

Port-au-Prince, Ayiti - Octobre 2001